Twitter

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Local Links #2 Designing Divas


Part 2 in my quest to provide some useful links for our customers and blog readers. Today's post is about a couple of very resourceful ladies who combined their talents and have launched Designing Divas Event and Party Planners. This is an ideal solution for those people who would like a helping hand in planning large events. 

I had a chance to meet with Connie Tracy and Andrea Engbretsen of Designing Divas this week. I was impressed with their ideas and get it done attitude. They were also kind enough to allow me to present my portfolio to one of their clients. At the meeting they had several vendors scheduled to present information to their clients and I was lucky enough to be on hand for some of the sample food. YUM! I liked the idea of bringing the vendors to the client instead of the client spending all that time meeting with each separately. While this was my first association with Designing Divas I look forward to working them in the future.

To be fair, I must say that I know Andrea from a past adventure involving a 10 hour bus ride, 40 middle school students, and a ton of sugar. That sort of trial tends to bond people. 

 If you would like some help with your event I encourage you to check them out. You can find their site via this link

No comments: