Twitter

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Local Links #1 Lotus Flowers~Coffee~Gifts

Today I begin a new series of posts about local businesses that I have had the good fortune of working with. I have decided to call the series "Local Links". I have not been asked to do this, nor am I affiliated with any of these businesses. I am doing this because I strongly support buying local to support our community. I try to make a point of calling on local small businesses for goods and services. I intend to provide our readers with helpful links and information about these vendors so when they need that certain something they know just who to call. 

Today's post features Lotus Flowers~Coffee~Gifts. Lotus provides a wide array of florist services and from what I hear brews a mean cup of joe. I need to check that one out myself. I can say that their floral arrangements are beautiful and the experience was clean cut, professional, and timely. All important in my book. 

I called upon Lotus for an arrangement of flowers for a Bridal Shoot in our studio (The shoot is a little bonus we provide our wedding customers). I provided some basic information about budget, colors, and style and let Lotus take care of the rest. When in doubt let the artist work. I picked up the arrangement and it was just what I had in mind, perhaps better. 

If you need flowers for an event or even just because your significant other deserves them, I would give them a call. They are located in Wasilla next to Three Rivers Fly and Tackle. In case you missed it above you can visit their website via this link.

No comments: