Twitter

Saturday, April 4, 2009

School Photos = Cute Kids!

I recently had the opportunity to provide group and individual portraits for My Favorite Preschool in Wasilla, as well as My Favorite Preschool Too in Eagle River. Both shoots were great fun, with enthusiastic children ready to ham it up for the camera. For both of these schools we brought the studio to them, as we wanted both children and parents alike to be as comfortable as possible. Choosing a location everyone was comfortable with really helps. I worked with Miss Cheri and Miss Kiri of My Favorite Preschool to develop a shooting schedule and my hat is off to both of them for a very smooth shoot at each location. We were able to capture some fantastic smiles, grins, and silly faces from the children. Parents have expressed that they are very happy with the result and I must say that we are too.

If you have a preschool age child in Wasilla or Eagle River I would encourage you to consider My Favorite Preschool. This is not just a plug, my wife and I trust them with our own children, and have been more than pleased.

If you have an organization that could benefit from similar photographic services please don't hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to talk with you about your project.


No comments: