Twitter

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Maintaining the blog.

It's been a very busy time here at MSP. Lots of new clients, new work, and great creative projects. In addition we welcomed a new member to our team. My wife (also my studio manager) and I were blessed with another child. Our first girl, and you can be sure that she has daddy wrapped firmly around her finger. Expect blog posts starring this little cutie.

As life begins to regain some semblence of order, I am going to make a concerned effort to maintain the blog as a place for people to learn a little more about us and keep track of what the studio is up to. As part of this effort I have added a twitter feed to the top of the page. If you twitter please feel free to follow us. I try to update the twitter page daily.

Thanks!

Matt

No comments: